Seasonal Part-time Administrative/ Personal Assistant – Tax Season
Income Tax Preparation practice needs assistance during tax season to: Handle telephone calls, make appointments, greet clients, basic data entry into tax program and general administrative and personal assistance. Experience with tax software would be preferable. Position is temporary from February 1st through to April 18th. 20-30 hours a week. Flexibility on work hours preferred. Good opportunity for seasonal work, previous tax preparer or college accounting majors looking for internship experience.
Job Type: Seasonal Part time
Hours: Flexible, some mornings required
Pay rate per hour based on experience
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
* Self-initiative, fast learner, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Excel in Customer Service skills
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
* Intermediate computer skills
* Tax software experience preferable, though not required
* Detail oriented, accurate and organized
* Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
*Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Please send resume, cover letter, summarizing your interest in this position and how your talents match those sought, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Gagliano Associates LLC is a family owned business primarily in the area of personal income tax preparation. Established in 1987, the practice has been located in Arvada for 12 years.