Direct: 303-423-1454 Fax: 303-422-5330
12473 W 84th Circle ~ Arvada, CO 80005
People are busy! If you prefer to do your taxes remotely we offer the same great service as if you came in to meet with us. For your convenience you can get your tax information to us by FAX, MAIL, Drop off or use our Remote Service Secure Document Portal for the most secure and fast way to get your tax documents to us.
WHAT TO PROVIDE REMOTELY: (Although we try to prepare your taxes as fast as possible give us at least two weeks to complete your return once we have recieved all your documents)
- All tax documents.
- A copy of your driver’s license (or list the ID number, state of issue, issue date, and expiration date), for all taxpayers.
- Signed Engagement for services agreement form.
- Please review the Additional Questions Worksheet for significant life events we should know about.
- On the website we have a list of Income & Deductible Expenses that could be helpful.
- For your convenience we have WORKSHEETS for Child Care Expenses, Businesses and Rentals, as well as Medical Expenses and Donation Logs click here.
- New Customers need to fill out our Taxpayer Information Worksheet.
- If you live in Colorado, you must claim any purchases that no sales tax was paid on. Please provide the total of those purchases if any.
- Bank account information for direct deposit or direct debit.
- Once we receive all documents we will get in touch with you with any questions.
Payment for services is due when your taxes are completed. We will send you an electronic invoice that you can safely pay online with your checking account. If you want to use a credit card there will be third party convenience fee, offered upon request. If you have any questions please contact the office.