Collect and compile all the applicable tax documents that you noted on the checklist in Step 2.
There are WORKSHEETS are available for Child Care Expenses, Businesses and Rentals, as well as Medical Expenses and Donation Logs. Please use where applicable.
Provide a copy of the drivers’ licenses for both the taxpayer and spouse (if applicable). Or provide the ID number, state of issue, issue date, and expiration date.
If you want direct deposit, provide your bank routing and account numbers or a voided check.
Submit all the documents described in Steps 1 through 5 using one of the following methods.
OPTION 1 – Remote Services Secure Portal
- Upload all of your documents using our Remote Services Secure Portal using the button below
- Where possible, please combine all your documents and applicable worksheets into one file.
- Use scanned documents over pictures where possible since they are the best quality and easiest for us to read.
- Providing all of your documentation at one time makes our process most efficient.
OPTION 2 – Contactless Dropoff
- Compile all of your printed documents and applicable worksheets into a folder or envelope.
- Call the office at 303-423-1454 to inform us you will be dropping off your documents and to get the code to our new secure drop box located on our porch.
- Bring your documents to the office and place them into the secure drop box.
OPTION 3 – Mail Your Tax Documents
- Compile A COPY of all of your printed documents with applicable worksheets into a secure envelope.
- Mail your secure envelope using your preferred service to:
12473 West 84th Circle
Arvada, CO 80005
OPTION 4 – Fax Your Tax Documents
- Compile all of your printed documents and applicable worksheets.
- Fill out a fax cover sheet with your details.
Fax your documents to:
Once we receive all of your documents, we will be in touch via email to let you know that we have received them. Your tax return will then be put into the queue and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Depending on the number of tax returns coming in at a given time, it could take a couple weeks before your tax documents reach the front of the queue.
NOTE: We encourage you to get your tax documents to us as soon as possible. With these updated services, we can no longer meter how many returns will come in each day. Turnaround time for tax filings will be dependent on when we receive ALL your documents and the complexity of your return. We will begin processing your return once we receive all your documents, so please collect all the data before submitting your documents. *Exception would be late K1's or late investment documents. You can collect everything except those to begin if that applies to you.
Once your tax documents reach the front of the queue, your Tax Preparer will begin processing your return and will reach out to you with any questions or once the return is completed. You can always feel free to contact the office by phone or email with questions.
Payment for services is due when your taxes are completed. We will send you an electronic invoice that you can safely pay online with your checking account. If you want to use a credit card there will be third party convenience fee, offered upon request.