- Taxpayer Information Worksheet – New Clients
- Engagement for Services Agreement
- Required Tax Information Checklist
- Business Income & Expenses Worksheet
- Rental Income & Deductions Worksheet
- Rental 199A Business Deduction– Include this form with your Rental Properties .
- Child Care Expenses Worksheet
- Medical Deductible Expenses Worksheet
- Donation Log PDF OR
- Donation Log Excel Spreadsheet
The steps for signing up for a LLC (Limited Liability Corporation):
For Colorado CLICK HERE
- Click on “Search Business Database”
- Type the name you want at the bottom where it says
- One of the following terms or abbreviations is required to be included in the entity name:
- “Limited Liability Company”
- “Ltd. Liability Company”
- “Limited Liability Co.”
- “Ltd. Liability Co.”
- When you find one that is available click on “File Articles of Organization for Limited Liability Company”
We can file the entity for you for a fee if you would prefer not to do it yourself.
WHAT IS AN ENROLLED AGENT (E.A.) An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a three-part comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns, or through experience as a former IRS employee. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years.Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.